Wednesday, December 31, 2008,

The last day of year 2008 was spent waking up late, chilling out with my girls, herry, christina, and vash. I was home by 7pm and spent the time uploading photos that we snapped, convo with Lessie & Juli, sucking on ice-lolli, while waiting for mama, ayah, & adek to come home from JB. =) I'm contented on how my day was spent with the ones i love, though it's a simple one. Countdown? Nah. I'd rather stay home and enjoy the company of my favourite songs, while reminiscing the past 365 days. I have to admit that this year's been a hectic one, with mostly the downsides of life. But i'm glad i've had my girls and ppl close to my heart to keep me sane. You know who you are. I love u guys. Here's me wishing readers & fellow bloggers, Happy 2009! & to Hudz & Herry, Happy 1st Year Anniversary!

Photobucket
Sya, Me, & Christina. Waiting for the arrivals of Hudz & Herry.

Photobucket
Christina & Vash browsing through the menu. Ok what's with Vash's face.

Photobucket
A happy, hungry goober.

Photobucket
Herry & Hudz finally arrived.=)

Photobucket
getting "horny" with Dirty Minds! hahaha.

Photobucket
free flow of our favourite drinks the whole time we're there. yeahooo!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Random-ness...

Photobucket
XOXO

Photobucket
our dirty minds at work hor... don't disturb..

Photobucket
those dirty clues. hehe.

Photobucket
Ermmm, Hudz singing Twinkle twinkle little stars, perhaps? ok i have no idea either. haha.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Simply fooling around, this girl.

Photobucket
girls.

Photobucket
Sya: Cubit tetek Huda!!!!! (pinch Huda's boobs!)
Nurul: Nak mimik!! (i want milk!!!)
LOL!

Photobucket
Money, life, or me?!

Photobucket
Hands up! Boobs out! ok wassup lah eh.....

Photobucket
love them all!

11:01 PM