Sunday, February 10, 2008,
as crazy as it may seems
i'm actually in some other country
rather than being in singapore
in my room
studying for the exams
which is just this coming thurs
*SLAPS*

Chinatown?
half correct
Petaling Street
yes yes
KL

in the middle of the night
still busy in KL though

on the way to Masjid India

slow traffic along puduraya

the girl dat didn't sleep the whole night
the boy that kicked her around the whole night
thx eh brader....
*******************************************
"He calls me in the middle of the day, unexpectedly, says "I Love You" and hangs up the phone. I absolutely enjoy this, it gets me every time and I can't wait to get home and hold him in my arms."
"And no matter what, rmb abeewankenobi will always love aneekinskywalker."
"All my boyfriend has to do is kiss me. My boyfriend always has his eyes closed when we kiss, but occasionally we keep our eyes open and stare into each other's eyes while we're kissing. We've been together for almost four years and he can still get me ready to go by just kissing me. I think that's more romantic than anything I can think of."
"The reason why you go crazy is because in reality though you somehow hate to admit it, that deep down you are still in love with him."
made me cry and laugh at the same time
i love u girls..
10:39 PM